Fortnite fans have discovered a wealth of new skins
January 20, 2019
Fortnite fans have discovered a wealth of new skins in the update 5.2 files.
The names of the new Fortnite skins were actually leaked prior to the latest update.
According to game files datamined by XDA Developers, new Fortnite skins were said to include a special Durr Burger hero, male and female exercise models from the 1980s and even a sushi chef.
These leaks have since been confirmed by Two Epic Buddies, who posted images of the new Fortnite skins.
The Aerobic Assassin and Mullet Marauder exercise skins will even launch with a brand new emote. That’s on top of colourful ghetto blaster back bling and a barbell harvesting tool.
In terms of release dates, the new skins and items will be available over the course of the next two weeks.
A fresh batch of new skins will be revealed as part of update 5.3 on August 21.
You can check out the entire range of new Fortnite skins and items in the gallery above…
Fortnite update 5.2 leaked skins have been revealed
The new Fortnite skins in full…
• Celestial (Male)
• DurrburgerHero (Male) (Burger Boss Victory well done.)
• Exercise (Female) (Aerobic Assassin Flex your victory muscles.)
• Exercise (Male) (Mullet Marauder Totally radical.)
• FuzzyBearPanda (Female) (2000 V-Bucks) (P.A.N.D.A Team Leader Victory now. Nap later.)
• StreetRacerWhite (Female) (Whiteout Break away from free v bucks generator pack.)